NEVER ON WEDNESDAY BLOG

THIS BLOG CONTAINS EVERYTHING WE THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

07 November 2011

365 days of Clarks Originals


David van Dartel, a sixteen year old boy from the Netherlands, recently started his own photo project. As a huge fan of his Clarks Originals shoes, he decided to photograph them each day for a whole year.



As he states himself "I'm going to start a new photo project, called : 'Me, my Clarks and I'. From now I'll post a photo every day, of my Clarks (+ me sometimes). From where I am, till what I've done at a day. I've got two pair Desert Boots from Clarks now, and I hope a 3th is coming soon!
I'm doing this because I think the Desert Boot of Clarks is a great shoe. It's timeless, simple, casual and just nice."






In his own opinion he is still in search of his own style, but we say he´s doing a pretty good job already.
Will you follow David this year?

David´s Flickr